Monday 29 August 2011

Wildwood | Animation

We hope that you are enjoying thewildwoodtarot.com, which has been set up as an official portal for all things Wildwood.  From there you can not only reach this blog and send questions to the three creators, but you can also see his wonderful animation of the archetypes of the Major Arcana.




Tell us what you think of it!

We've got a small poll up on the Wildwood Tarot website - would you like to see the Minor Arcana animated too? Just tell us what you want and we'll do our best to Make It So ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    Beautiful!

    Your email and question spaces aren't working properly though. I'd like to be on your newsletter list. Please add me. robnhood@e-mile.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark and John, the animation is wonderful as is the deck itself.

    I'm afraid I haven't quite been able to give up the use of my Greenwood deck, but, I have begun working with the Wildwood, and am sure that as my familiarity grows they will become interchangeable.

    Thank you both (and Will)for this beautiful deck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Looktothewest - *waves* I've got your details now for the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete