Tuesday 20 March 2012

Caitlín Matthews | Keeping up the Practice


COURT PRACTICE SIX: KEEPING UP THE PRACTICE


This is the kind of practice that you can do again and again.  
Try doing this everyday for a week and see what you come up with. It will demonstrate that you really know your Court Cards. 



At the beginning of the day, consciously draw Cards to fill in the blanks.









1. Today I will try to emulate  [Court]  in my [Minor ](the task/job you have got on today.)


2. I will use the qualities of [Court] to get on with  [Court] (someone who’s difficult)


3.  My guide for the day is [unseen Major].

 At the end of the day, you can try this one:


1. Today I aimed to be like [this morning’s  Court] but I was more like [Court].
2. My experience of today was [Minor].
3. The blessing I need tonight is [Major.]

You can make sentences more appropriate to the kind of day you normally have. Invent some of your own.




copyright: Caitlín Matthews 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment